Sunday, February 24, 2013

Zoat Test Piece

All the good websites will tell you to paint a test figure before you forge ahead with a whole unit. I've failed to listen to that advice many times in the past, however, because I was just so unsure about painting these Zoats, I've done the right thing and painted just one to see how hard he was to paint and determine whether I like the colour scheme... Whilst I was looking at Zoats on the web, I found a site that was selling a newly sculpted zoat!  One finger-twitch later and my shopping basket was paid for! Hopefully he'll fit in with the current crew!




In the end he was easier to paint than I imagined, but I take a few days to decide if this is the route I want to go with them. What do you think?

1 comment:

adeptgamer said...

That is just great! Very nice coloring and really well done. That will be an awesome unit on the table.